Aku lebih kuat dari ini

For days i kept on worrying over my friendship.
And for days i was in state of mourn over potential lost of a friend.
More than before i cried and scream.
I shivered and stammered.
I stuttered and shut.
Welled up in my chest, and my eyes,
are nothing but fears and tears.
And then I found God.
I prayed in my prayer on a praying mat,
I cried in front of Him,
Told him anything and everything,
Asking for help and rescue,
Two hands over my face, and with tears rolling down the cheeks,
I questioned Him over the unbearable pressure,
I asked Him whether I did anything wrong.

He answered nothing.
He just gave a smile on my friend's face the next morning.

Magical.

...Dan bahawasanya kepada Tuhanmulah kesudahan (segala sesuatu).
Dan bahawasanya dialah yang menjadikan orang tertawa dan menangis.
Dan bahawasanya dialah yang mematikan dan menghidupkan...
[anNajm : 42-45]

Comments

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Coklat