I NEED NO INDON TO RECONSTRUCT MY LIFE!

OK. i have to be frank.aku memang pemalas. so i need a solution. a quick solution. a remedy. a prescription. a dont-be-lazy drug by non other than me. so i made it. The Potion (oh that's so Harry Potter like). It will work like wonder. At least aku rasa camtu.
Well, it isn't something that i can eat or something. It's a timetable. Huh....?A timetable, that's really a wonder.
One question that would pop up in heads of whom that know me well enough would be, "ko bley ke ikut timetable Naja?"Hahaha....
Well, I doubt myself....isk,uuuuuu. So why the sHEll i create it.


I think i did because i think i can. People can change in seconds. Who knows that the second would be the second that i created this oh-so-perfect-now timetable. my life my rules. Apa aku kisah?Cak cak cak! [ayat trademark credited to Azwan Ali(?) ]

Wish me luck.May the force be with me [ i found this ayat so religious,don't cha think?]

Comments

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa