SINGLE but NOT AVAILABLE (now I understand this line)

Akhirnya termakbul jugak hasrat aku.aku single.tidur atas katil single.makan craft single...dan sekarang aku duduk BILIK SINGLE!!! Yahooooooo!

For more than one year i had live with my coursemate, having ups and downs, disagreements (double lock the door or just once), agreements (on airwick aroma gel,beds arrangements),
pow-mengepow each others food,now i had to go to a new room.

Mixed feelings-lah. Sedih ke happy sebenarnya? Well, I cannot accurately describe this because it is emotion. Emotions are not based in science. And if you can’t quantify or prove that something exists… in my mind it doesn’t.
[last 3 lines credited to Scarlet of G.I Joe]. Just blend it,and grind it, and digest it Naja!

Lepas ini, it is all up to me. Subuh kena pasang alarm, study and assignment kena
alert. Its kinda scary on second thought of this living alone thing.It's going to be HARD. but I'm not gonna regret on what I think right for me. Not before I try living alone. Hecks! Naja never equals to give up. Anybody living in single rooms, tips please...

-currently Boom Boom Pow-ing,the bass gonna rip my eardrums-
and sorrymy italics gone crazy. ridiculously crazy.mix lagi bahasa.

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO SOL, FOR HIS IDEA, CAME THIS POST

Comments

ini kisahku... said…
btul2,
sonok jd single..
pape pun bebas..
cara berfikir pn bebas,
cara hidup pn bebas,
nk ke mne2 pn bebas..
cme,
keBEBASan 2 perlu ada btasannye..
dn perlu sntse di'tzkirah'kan hehe..(^_^)

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa