Kids

Kids sure can be cute.
and cuddly.
and adorable.

But one thing we hate to admit, but we have to admit;


THEY ARE ANNOYING


Last night, I'm in a car with two toddlers. Nephew and niece. But the niece is boyish, she might as well be a nephew. Heh.
They shouted, "Yayy!" everytime our car potong any other cars and lorries.
I super-hated the shouts because they were not synchronized, loud, high-pitched, and repeating. No sign of stopping at all.
My brother drove his car fast. So you can add 'continuous' to the "Why I Super-hate" list.

No, don't get me wrong. I love kids. If only they're not annoying.


Head still pening now.

Note: Do I look like a child abuser now? LOL. Definitely cross out pedophile eh =D



p/s: I love kids

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha.....

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa