Sewel

All I need is one dear person
That can pat my back and say, "It's alright."
Yes, all I need is only one person,
That's just enough to make me satisfied

But this ain't kindergarten no more
It's not about toys and dinosaurs anymore
We're not mere toddlers in a box of sand,
We can't fight and easily be friends again,
I can't take your plastic truck and then say I'm sorry,
The littlest things seem now so huge and heavy.

When half your life you're hurt and betrayed,
You spend another half insecure and afraid,
It's impossible to find a best friend forever,
When you can't even put a hand on one's shoulder,

You got hundreds and thousands of Facebook friends,
But once you log out you're alone again,
If being in a same class or school is all it requires,
Then a teacher is my friend and so do the cleaners.

"But it's all right now," say me to myself,
Though there's no pat cause my hand can't reach my back,
Let's just start over at a new place,
A place called 'tempat internship'- lah =D

Comments

Anonymous said…
"You got hundreds and thousands of Facebook friends,
But once you log out you're alone again"
i like dat words...yes, we thought we're never alone but indeed we alwiz were..in d end, all dat left is u n urself...dats d truth

hope with new place n surroundings can give back ur spirit n faith in life..
selamat ber'LI'....
Najakia said…
thanks a lot! =D

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa