'Death'saru

Lokasi- Petronas Desaru
Situation- Stop to refuel the car on the way back from a short vacation/ BBQ at Desaru public beach.


Driver: Weh Naja, isikan minyak eh? (then off he went pergi bayar dekat kaunter)

Aku: (talking to a friend at the back seat of the car) Weh ko isikan la weh...

Friend: Lah, isik la...

Aku: Tak reti r....isi minyak dalam motor pun melimpah... *dumb expression*

Friend: *scoff* Alah, tank besar ni. Tak tumpah punya...

Courage gained.
Walk to the back of car, turn the cover open.
Pull the pump nozzle from the huge white box (which i presumed connected to the core of the earth, extracting pressurized liquidized dinasours, miles below).
Put the nozzle in.
Click. The digital figures didn't change.
Click click. Nozzle bergegar sikit. *phew*
Pump it Naja. Go Naja go.

Aku: (calmed down, joking around with Friend) Kalau handset aku berbunyi ni, habis aku.meletup.*sheepish smile*

Friend: Haha.

At that same freakin' moment, I felt a vibration on my right pocket, then a wiki-wiki woosh sound coming from it, indicating somebody had the intention of blowing me up with a mere call/SMS.

Aku: Weh, handset aku bunyik *nervous*

Friend: Huh???! Betul ke? (either he is as afraid as I am, or he just can't believe the coincidence of me predicting the time of death)

Aku: Ha'ah (spontaneously angled my right leg away from the combustible fuel ) *still nervous*

Friend: Betul-betul ke???

Aku: Ha'ah (ok stop freaking me out, what is your intention? double-freaking me out? LOL)

Luckily, nothing blew up, no one dead, and my driver friend return to the car unknowingly, his mission of getting an RM20 worth fuel worked just fine.


note: what happened was I received an SMS, berbunyi begini:-

"Raye 2011 - tema hijau"

It's from my sis. It's quite ironic if you think of the situation like this:

If the SMS caused the car to blow up, then I'll be dead for sure.
If I'm dead for sure, there's a 100% chance that I cannot celebrate this year's Raya (glamorized as Raye 2011)
If I cannot celebrate Raya, what's the point of telling me the tema of the Raya (hijau)? make me green with envy inside the coffin? ( a coffin which may contain only bits and pieces of what's left of me as a result of a complete combustion of RON95 fuel)


note: half way writing this down, I stucked and Googled the terms for pumping fuel into car, proving I'm born stupid at this.

Comments

napeace said…
Entah kenapa aku rasa macam nak gelak je.Muahaha
Eh memang betul boleh meletup ea? Ke myth je.
Najakia said…
well...u should be laughing.menyedihkan kot napeace- pam minyak pon x reti...
fact kot.ada video kat fb dulu.lori minyak meletop.seram2
Bedaduz said…
Naja..i think it's a myth...mythbusters dah penah cuba eksperimen to disprove the myth, n it turned out negative...which means handphone tak boleh menyebabkan letupan pun. but i'm not frickin sure, just nak bagitau one point of view.
Najakia said…
mythbuster dah wat? kena tgk ni...tp yang mana buat- yang dua orang tua tu ke yang tiga ekor lagi tu?somewhat yg dua org tua tu lg reliable LOL
napeace said…
Hurm tu lah yg ingin disampaikan. Macam pernah tgk kat Mythbuster. Mamat dua ekor tu yg buat.


*aku lagi ah. tak pernah pam minyak pun seumur hidup. okbye T__T

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa