A Fool, A Coward


Since you’re here
Sky’s a lot bluer
Sun’s shining a little brighter
Even water tastes a little sweeter

I caught myself smiling
Laughing at the possibilities
At the thought of spending
Our life together, in eternity

But shy’s a bad colour
I need to man up, yes
These words, you need to hear
Or it won’t matter

I wish I knew how to tell
All this without sounding like a fool

I’d bend over backwards
I’d take the lowest limbo stick

But I'm such a coward
I’m hopeless like a bimbo driving stick

I have nothing to offer
But my forever
And forever's a long time.

I wish I can hear your thoughts
That this is not for naught
And I wish you can hear mine,
That I want you to be mine

God, I wish you’re mine.

Comments

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa