AKU JUGA BEGITU?

aku bekerja jadi cashier dah beberapa hari.
dan mata aku terbuka.
ragam manusia yang beribu-ribu.
aku miliki semua.
this is just a story bout one customer,one human~ which resembles me much.

i just started to open my counter, when came arrive this one woman, mid forty i think with her mom,as old a lady could be.granny badan membongkok ke depan. and i am astonished of how rude this lady to me,and everybody.

She insisted to put her items on two separate bills,one credit,another cash. with a smile on my face, i followed her want...
there...... paid. And then so suddenly she hand out two coupons. rm4 coupon, and a discount on an item,expiring tomorrow.

And i said,i cannot do anything bout that,politely.

and rudely she says, "macam mana ni? awak tak boleh buat macam ni. kamu delete balik."...

then i said, "tak boleh kak,kalau boleh saya dah buat dah.it's not in my hand to do this."

And she insisted on getting them.owh so rude i felt blood rushing to my head.FYI,it is her fault to came out with the coupon so late.it should be before she gave her card. rasanye die baru x sengaja jumpe kupon tu dalam handbag. oh she is so rude,and customers started to accumulate behind.

Scolded by my manager over her fault i felt nothing but terrible. this woman even scold me over something irrelevant.urgh i hate this woman. i do everything she said,and again scolded by my manager over tha woman's order.can't keep my anger, i express my anger to the woman. she was stunned.shocked.

it ended that way. with a few details. i can't stop hearing her scolding her own mom... another bill was paid by her mom,berkira gile la gaya die,macam mak die bagi pasir masa bela die sampai besar.

"mak nak bayar sekarang ke nak bayar kat rumah????!".half shouting.oh so rude.

aku boleh nampak garis sedih kat wajah mak die.

and in the woman i can see me. do i ever be that rude to anyone?and to my mom. sadly i think i do. and that maghrib i prayed. and remembering the old lady and her daughter, it brought tears to my eyes.

Mak.i will give the gaji to you.so you can go haji.lama dah mak nak pergi.because i am sorry.
because i love you.

Comments

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa