Jangan Sampai Aku Biasa Begini

I'm now living in a world where I don't have a complete control of the world. It's very uneasy to handle the world which revolves so differently everyday.

Everyday I have to avoid myself from touching the skin of the different sex. Because my work requires me to move at a full speed pace. Sometimes my hands got to far front... But that not what i cannot control. It's not my biggest prob though.

The bigger one is to handle people who,how can i say this--- have less understanding of the limit of man-woman relationship. Owh, i got to deal with this everyday. And to tell them without telling. To tell them without hurting their heart. And to save them their face(s?)... Aku tak nak jadi biasa perempuan datang dan tepuk tampar belakang aku. Aku tak nak jadi biasa duduk dekat gile. aku tak nak jadi biasa ditenung lama-lama. aku tak nak jadi biasa duduk satu meja bersilang kaki, aku tak nak jadi biasa ketawa gelak kah kah kah sam-sama. aku tak nak jadi biasa bercinta itu aku pandang dan halalkan. aku tak nak jadi biasa tersentuh disentuh..

And now I got the chance to mingle with everybody..... i mean EVERYBODY. I now knows a LOT of people of many kinds. Yang senyap,yang peramah,yang matang,yang childish, yang bercinta, yang BENCInta, yang tutup kurang,yang tutup lagi kurang, yang miskin,yang kaya, yang ambitious,yang tak pikir langsung bout future, India, Cina, Melayu......and it is so warm to understand that they are all have hearts so nice and good. all genuine in their own ways. I cannot judge them the way i judge them before. A lot is so nice,but just like I said- have little understanding. And to know them like that, just revealing myself to myself,that I am not so near to perfection. not ever.in fact I know a lot less than them. i am too having little understanding.Tapi bukan bermakna aku jadi biasa dengan semua..aku tak nak jadi biasa mengelat,mencarut dan menipu. aku tak nak aku jadi biasa lihat manusia makan dan minum makanan yang tiada hak baginya...

Payah betul nak control pace dunia ni. and the people moving it. and myself who lives in it. Aku punya prinsip, a never-written ones. and now i got to change it, alter sikit bagi muat dan sesuai.
Somebody help me handling the world!!!

Comments

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa