Friend Phone Facebook


Dear friend,
It's been a long time since we met,
We promised each other we'll never forget
but lonely is all I ever get,
Since the last time that we met.

Dear friend
The day that we last met,
We were so damn scared,
that we'll lose one another,
that this would be forever,

But then we got each others phone numbers,
I called you, you called me, we talked for hours,
it was so relieving to mock and joke again,
then phone stops ringing, all i hear is silence.

Then, ah the invention of Facebook,
Your name on the white blue page got me so hooked,
I moved the pointer to the "Add as friend" button,
I clicked and waited, the screen I can't abandon

My heart stopped and fluttered of overjoy,
When the chatbox popped and you say "Hoi!"
But you know how life and it's cycles so mean,
we both got busy and never turn on the screen!

So, now I'm between strangers in a crowded train,
Scrolling down my phonebook when I saw your name,
Hesitate,dialing,waiting you pick up the phone,
The monotone now female machine, and I know I'm alone.

Comments

Najakia said…
sudah chill baru saya tulis ni haha =D
napeace said…
Aku rasa kau sangat berbakat la buat poem. :'D

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa