Hate

I hated it when people are so careful around me.

I hated it when people are carefree,
when they are not around me.

I hated it when they calculated their action
because of my past reactions.

I hated it when I have opinions on everything
even when there's no one asking

I hated it when I’m too scared of giving opinions
because I used to have too many opinions.

I hated it when I cannot find the balance,
between talking too much and being too silent.

I hated it when I’m expected to be loud,
when it’s expected I’m most spiteful at my loudest.

I hated it.

I hate me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i'm the same..i'm tired of being can't..not..and am..for d first time, i just feel tired to be me

lama xsinggah sini, n baca ur post
~cik nony ^^

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa