Friend Turned Enemy: The Worst Enemy

What should I do now that I had lost a bestfriend, and making one eerie enemy. One that knows your every secrets and your hidden personality. Knows how you would react at things, and knows what will hurt you the most.

Things cannot be any worst than that. You calculated every move so that there will be no chance you will get hurt,yet you are. An enemy who knows your weakness more than yourself.
There you are hoping things will turn out fine, when your old friend turn out to be planning the next move. You will be taken down subtly, yet painfully.

I'm going down now. So much that I suffocated with life. Dying because of life, how can you ask to be alive.

But ask me if I'm giving up. Well, I'm not even giving in. So watch out you wicked,arsehole, life-sucking, ungrateful forgetful old friend. I will rise up again, and you will be sorry that you messed up with an old friend who knows just as much about you,too.

You had crossed the line. I lost my patience. I will not just watch you taking me down now. I will fight back this time,till I win, even if I have to go down with you


Scene: Payback Time
Soundtrack: Use Somebody by Kings of Leon

Comments

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa