Superficial

I'm a munch-the-ice-after-the-iced-tea-is-finished kind of boy.
I'm a trivial-facts-giver kind of boy.
I'm a loud-on-the-social-network-silent-in-real-life kind of boy.
I'm a silent-with-strangers-but-annoyingly-loud-with-friends kind of boy.
I'm a plan-introducing-but-get-turned-down-most-of-the-time kind of boy.
I'm a yeah-why-not-when-asked-of-doing-something kind of boy.
I'm a want-something-but-will-not-tell-what-when-feeling-unhappy kind of boy.
I'm a look-out-of-the-window-when-travelling kind of boy.
I'm a trying-too-hard-to-make-people-laugh-that-makes-people-do-not-laugh kind of boy.
I'm a can-forgive-can't-forget kind of boy.
I'm a cry-when-watching-sad-movies-alone kind of boy.

Those are just something that I bet you don't really notice about me.
That's just my shell.
Some superficial facts about me.
The surface of me.

So if you don't know all those non-secret things about me, chances are you don't know who I really am.

And ultimately what's in my heart.

Please don't say you know me.

Just don't.

Comments

noin jamaludin said…
provoked again?

if i know? T_T
Najakia said…
eh? ada tag random di situ. random sajor

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa