Walking Dead

So you know Forrest Gump? The scene where he just abandoned everything and just...ran?
I feel like doing that now. I think I want to do that. I think I need to do that.

So you know Umar r.a? The time when he laughed and cried remembering how he buried his daughter alive?
I feel like that now. My body got confused as to what kind of response is appropriate for what I'm feeling.

You watched Fight Club? I never really beat anyone nor beaten up by anyone like in the movie.
I think I need a good beating right now. Heck,I would pay anyone to beat me up right now.

I am sort of empathetic now to those people who cut their wrist. 
Or those people who chose random faces to slam their fist.
Why people became an alcoholic. 
Or a drug addict.

Shouldn't I be worried of myself? 
Please tell me.
Because I dunno anymore


Comments

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa