DAY 1: I GOT MY HAIR CUT

I'm going on my 40 days mission.A 40 consequent days mission. A mission of me, finding Him. May he give me the chance to stand still to the very end, the 40th day.

DAY 1: I GOT MY HAIR CUT

It was a rainy Friday, when this crazy thoughts came to me, of me going on a 40 days mission. This is so crazy to me, that if you noticed, i already said 40 for the fifth time. It is not the mission that sounded crazy, it's the length of time. You see, I can't even keep my promises for more than a week. and 40 days? that's almost 6 weeks!!!

this mission I imagined to be torturous at first, and I think it will slowly change me to (I hope) a better me.

why 40? : I've heard this one, that says " If we were to be able to create a habit, it will be after 40 days. something like that.
why now? : why not now?
how? : determination. yang tak berbelah bagi. unconditional determination. and putting this on the blog, is just one determination.

Just to kick-start this mission, i know i need to do something radical (and ridiculous) that will remind me of how important this mission is, everytime i think about it. and i thought, " my hair. my long hair. i'm going to cut it. that's it."

So now everytime I look into the mirror, you can be sure I sighed and moaned.

This is me finding love,
This is me finding peace,
This is me determined,
This is me at sure,
This is me.
Me.

Hey, this is me-lah,Naja. What? Oh,this?Yeah, my new haircut. You like it? Thanks.

nota kaki.dan lutut: Ramai pandang tak puas hati je kepala aku sekarang. Haha! I'd be furious if I got that look before. Strangely enough, I felt satisfied now rather than going berserk. Tengok la rambut baru I puas-puas. btw, i made that love shape poem accidentally. really.I swear in the name of my sweater.

Comments

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa