DAY 2: MUALLAF

DAY 2: MUALLAF

It was raining all day. As if God blessed me and my mission. And I’m sure He is. The sky is grey with rain clouds, yet the subtlety of the sunray hitting the ground gave me a glimpse of hope. That today things will be just fine. And so it was.

One of the highlights for day two is I finally watched late Yasmin Ahmad’s film – Muallaf. A bit too late eh? Some of the jokes are cheesy, but as long as they are funny, who cares? But the main theme might be new,or radical to some. How the film discussed the questions of religions baffled me. The film was controversial at one time, that it was banned. Was. Well,watch it yourself. It is not as bad what as what I expected. But certainly it was better than films that show 99% social ill, 1% moral value(s???). Who loves sarcasm,go watch Muallaf.
One clear lesson l learnt today is; to be able to change and be good, choose your friends wisely. Be choosy, not picky.Yeah, I can’t understand that last line either, huhu. All I can say is, when you want fun- go to your bubbly,cheerful friends. If want you attention and help- go to your sympathetic,emphatic friends. Befriend your friends, but never unfriend a friend.To my friends:

Love is contagious
Like us
Life is suspicious
Of us
Lanes are spacious
Before us
We are the first
Then us

Scene: Rain and Rays
Soundtrack: Us by Regina Spektor

End of part 2 of 40

Comments

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa