Were you the one I saw waiting at the bus stop? Or the one I caught looking while I shop? Or were you the glimpse I saw disappearing behind the wall? Was that your number in all those strange missed calls?
Was that your eyes I saw between books and novels When I go through those library’s bookshelves? Were you the one who said sorry to me For cutting the line because you need to hurry?
Were you the one in that late night train? One that was wet of the relentless rain Could you be the one I saw in the crowd crying? One that held a crumpled paper with hands shaking
I know we’ll meet someday, Be it a rainy night or a sunny day, I know we’ll meet somewhere, Be it the final train or the next book fair.
I don’t who, when, where But this I’m sure: I’ll be there.
p/s: Sorry sebab banyak posts seemed to be too personal lately.... Well, I'm back!
Sekali-sekala rasa sunyi itu akan datang Bila habis kerja balik petang Yang menyambut hanya lompong ruang Jadi rutin turn on PC Tengok drama bersiri atau setengah jam komedi Paksa diri membahak ketawa Malu mengaku kosongnya jiwa Habis punchline dan lawak slapstik Merenung skrin hitam dicakar kredit Kembalilah diam mengira detik Membenci diri menyalah nasib. Apalah hinanya hidup merantau Kawan tiada kasih pun nan hado Bagai sesat di hutan kandas di pulau Hidup segan mati tak mahu Sedang yang lain punya teman Punya kawan punya keturunan Kerja impian kereta idaman Hujung minggu pergi berjalan Hujung tahun membelah awan Aku masihlah terceruk di sini Di aroma Bangladeshi dan kilang industri Gadai nyawa mencelah lori Tapi tak dilenyek lori sekalipun Tak menjamah toksik asap beracun Pekan ini sudah pun merubah aku Aku sudah tak mendengar muzik macam dulu Lirik dan rentak tak bermakna lagi pada lagu Sekadar peng...
I'm like a kid around you Get too excited to just about everything I asked for unconditional love relentlessly As if love is a lollipop in a candy store I trusted you with all my heart As if you are my favorite superhero I went naughty throwing tantrums When you're too busy and ignored me I hold you so close Like you're my favorite pillow I closed the door and eyes so tight When we argue and caught in a fight Then I creep slowly back to you Because forgiveness is so easy than losing you Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
Comments
basically, i'm not being myself lately T___T
hurm, kau rasa diri kau mcm sekeping gambar? haha tu je yg aku mampu tafsirkan. boo! k bye. T.T
weh napeace,entry baru please...