A Short Holiday Cut Short

Here's my advice if you want to spend a short holiday on a vacation: Go somewhere near.

Here's why I said that: I went somewhere FAR.

Here's why, exactly:

For a 7 days holiday, I spent most of the time on road, in the car, in order to go to places. The holiday started as early as 10 a.m last Saturday (yeah right, early) from my varsity. The journey to Negri Sembilan took a staggering 3 hours++ (including sesat, tanya arah & stuff). Ah, senang cerita buat dalam bentuk pointlah.

Sabtu
  • 10a.m - 1p.m: Journey to Negri by PLUS Highway. And thanks to the driving skill of my friend and his guts to take over a blue Kelisa full of aweks, we could have took a lot more time to arrive.
  • 1p.m - 2p.m: Destinasi bajet- makan dekat kenduri kahwin senior area Senawang. Tips? Muka kena tebal. Ah, and a map. Sesat kot.Tapi memang save-lah bajet. I love kenduri kahwin.
  • 2p.m - 4p.m: Journey to Jempol through Kuala Pilah crossing Seremban. What should be a one hour ++ trip was dragged to two damn slow hours. Thanks to a kenduri kahwin blocking the main road, causing the longest traffic jam I ever encountered. Rasa macam beratur nak beli tiket konsert Bieber pulak. I hate kenduri kahwin.
  • 4p.m onwards: Sampai dan rehat. Yeah, the traffic jam was that severe.

Ahad

  • 11a.m - 1p.m: Journey to Pedas Wetworld & Hot Spring. Vaca to Jeram Toi (the main plan actually) was cancelled due to the heavy rain. And thanks to the heavy rain, we arrived exactly late at the place. And please don't start questioning of what kind of people went to a water theme park on rainy days. I felt bad already.
  • 1p.m - 4p.m: The slides was a total boo and eww but the hot spring was AWESOMENESS y'all!! Woohoo!!! Tips? Beranikan diri masuk dalam air panas. But not having balls to jump into the pool is a bonus; if you know what I mean.
  • 4p.m - 6p.m: Destination- Jusco Seremban. Lost half an hour searching a space to park the car. So darn unlucky we were (T-T). Manage to buy two t-shirts and ended the crave for Big Apple doughnuts though *sigh of relief*
  • 6p.m - 8p.m: Journey to Jempol (hey that rhymed!) No inconsiderate kenduri kahwin now, just real heavy rain. Some places started to flood. What then a road, now a long island.


Lesson learnt:
Day 1- Kelajuan membunuh. So does kelambatan. Still hating that kenduri kahwin *inaudible cursing*
Day 2- Fail to plan = plan to fail. Lihat kalendar dan weather forecast. Biar tilik cuaca jangan tilik nasib.

ps: all in all, it was an awesome vaca guys! Thanks. Ouh, the Seremban - Jempol scenery was breathtakingly beautiful y'all! Subhanallah =D

ps2: last Wednesday, my family and I went to Port Dickson. Tahun Molawat Nogori Sombilan much? lol

ps3: Deep condolence to people affected by the flood. Flood water deep I suppose? =p But seriously, kesian diorang.

Comments

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa