Easy

When life gets hard and complicated, it's easy to wish for things to be easier and simpler.

"Why do I have to study this?" 
"Why can't assignments finished themselves?"
"Why people treat me this way?"
"Why can't you do it yourself?"

Etcetera, etcetera.


But then wishes were granted. Life easier, simpler.

A little too easy, too simple I guess.

When there's no challenge, I found myself...hollow. I cannot help but to wonder what am I doing in this world when the only problems that I have to solve are

"Where is the remote?" 
"Who's in the bathroom?" and
"I wonder what's going to happen next episode."

Heck, I cannot even put a question mark to that last question because it ain't a problem at all!

Get up you lazy bum. Stand on your feet. Face the world.


Comments

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa