Okay

Sometimes I just want to spend my morning
With a cup of coffee
Staring out the window
Not looking at nothing
Just, out the window
Embracing the morning breeze
That so softly blew the curtains
Too softly that for a moment
I pretend myself on clouds
And when the sun starts to peek
I watch my skin yellowed by the ray
I want to realize that
It was from a foreign stellar object
Eight minutes ago
Through a place so cold and dark
So I will appreciate the warmth
And the littlest warmth
brought by the littlest photons
Which glistened a little on my fingers
As I play made-up piano
On the messed up table
Mimicking the cheap stereo tune
From my boring, slow songs
From my "Boring & Slow" playlist
Which I really want to listen alone
Because just I want to cry
And cry
And cry
To the songs
How sappy or happy
So that the window view makes no sense anymore
Just distorted and blur
By the torturing tears
That when I cannot take it anymore
 I will lay my head on the table
And smile when the birds
Starts to chirp
Because I know
I will be okay.


Comments

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa