Exist

It was as if I was not on anyone's phone.

Considering how smart a phone could be nowadays, that telling you a lot.
I wasn't on anyone phone book.
I wasn't in anyone's friend list.
I wasn't in anyone's following list.
I wasn't in anyone's email address book.
I wasn't in anyone freaking life for goodness sake.

I was under the radar. I was invisible. I was effing didn't exist.
That if I stand in a crowd, everyone would just walk pass through me.
That if I screamed, no one would notice.
That if I reached for someone, I would just trip and fall.

As if I was in a dimension where I could see everyone, but none see me.
Like the purpose of my existence in this dimension is to weep for my non-existence.

If I go, will anyone notice?
If I go, will anyone care?
Will anyone be sad?
Will anyone cry?
Search for me?
Missed me?
Remember?
Ponder?

As if I was not on anyone's phone.

My take on loneliness, with a tacky connection towards social network. ha ha. excuse my grammar, not sure why I use past-tense. Half true, half fiction.

Comments

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa