Mutual

Can’t you see

How I’m into you?

I get so clumsy

When you I see


You make me breathless

The atmosphere’s awkward

You’ll start conversations first

While talking, you’ll lean forward

Like you’re so interested

When all we talk was weather

As if I’m talking jokes

You’ll crack with laughter

Then you give me your punchline

Which is always better


When you’re not laughing

All you do was smiling

Can’t you see I’m gasping?

Between all those talking


But all the time

You’ll keep your head down

Eyes steadfast on the floor

You look so gentle, I’m in awe


Then there will be time you’ll be in silence

As if you’re mustering confidence

As if you want to say something

But can’t bring it to talking


Was the feeling mutual?

Was it for real?

Do you feel the same?

Do you feel it too?


Just say it,

I’ll answer, “Me too.”

Comments

Popular

Train to Dabong I

Dream A Little Dream of Me

Bandarasa